Monday, November 16, 2009

Idea I Wish I Came Up With UNEARTHEN






I personally couldn't think of a better necklace that I'd want. I mean come on its a crystal that's encased in a spent 9mm bullet!!!!Gia Bahm(the designer) is a fucking genius...She selects the crystals and bullets according to the histories, qualities, and sizes of the materials. She is a collector, an aestheticist, a creator, and a destructor… much like all of us who are constantly perplexed by the forces of nature and humankind. She lives and works in New York City, balancing her life between wardrobe styling and jewelry design, between summer nights in the woods and winter days on the streets.Checkout her site See Unearthen for more info and another locationBonaDrag to purchase these wonderful charms

No comments:

Post a Comment