Monday, April 26, 2010

Cheap Monday

Photobucket

Will today be yet another cheap ass monday? Will I not explore? Will I not do any assignments? Seeing as I woke up and hour ago and I'm still in bed I think it will be another one of those days. To think of it this morning is exactly like my last 20 mornings so nothings new here. I'm in desperate need of a wake up call,punch slap or kick.The fact that I know what I need should imply that I don't need it though right or wrong? I don't really care. I should stop being such a sloth though beautiful days have pass me by. Seize the moment!! I shall capture these days; I will like a spider drowned in procrastination starving his self. I have creatively starved myself I should wake up from this trap of gravity and be free.
image

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture, and the cheap monday pun (not really sure if thats the appropriate word but can't think what else it would be). I so know what you mean about the lack of self motivation thing. It sucks, but at the same time doing somthing about it sucks more.

    ReplyDelete