Monday, April 5, 2010

PERKS OF "LOVE"

Photobucket
So "GWIMG" aka "Girl who is my Girlfriend" lol has me reading this wonderful book. She said she knew i'd like it which i do so much. I started it on the plane an go lost in it, i made it past the first half, im trying to read it extra slow because i like it so much and i dont want to get to the end; though "GWIMG" kind of spoiled the ending by telling me she cried at the end setting me up to get ready for a salty sad ending but oh well i may finish it this week its a really fast easy read. Its weird how the book starts in the same month and year i was born and the character "Charlie" reminds me of some of the ways i am.

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good book to read for ages! I might have a look!

    Haha, thankyou I used:
    - A lighter
    - A fairly dark room
    - Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze
    - Windows movie maker

    I'm pretty sure windows movie maker is on practically every computer, and if you have a mac, theres the apple alternative which I'm yet to work out but I think it might actually be better!
    If you're going to upload something from movie maker onto youtube though, don't just save it, you have to publish it to get it in the right format! I speant ages agonising over that!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sony Cybershot, nothing too fancy.
    I'm thinking of saving up for a dslr though :)

    ReplyDelete