Friday, April 15, 2011

CursedZombieVirgin!

Photobucket

I apologize, I haven't been posting much lately due to a few life changes. I'm sure after the transition things will flow like they used to but i'm just checking in to let people know I'm still here and not dead..

"Just because my physical presence is absent; it dosen't mean my energy isn't Omnipresent"

I've been doing a lot of self reflection..meditating and Working on a lot of Projects. I have a few collaborations coming up in the near future so look out for those.. for those of you that have been following me since the start you already know where you can find the latest updates an info for new people checkout

My Personal Blog:PastelPyramids
Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/VirginWKND
and
WEBSTORE:SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment